Making every child’s potential a reality
Mission: We strive to be…
- A powerful voice for all children
- A relevant resource for families & communities
- A strong advocate for the education & well-being of every child
Membership is open to anyone who believes in the Mission and Purposes of the National Parent Teacher Association. Individual members may belong to any number of PTAs and pay dues in each. Every person who joins a local PTA automatically becomes a member of both the State and National PTAs.
Together, we are a powerful voice for children. With your help, we can continue to work toward PTA’s goal of a quality education and nurturing environment for every child.
PTA Values: What PTA stands for…
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We values our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do others.
- Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.